Thursday, January 27, 2011

finally a non-rage filled hat!

hello my precious bugglette's!

today's blog is, yet again, about that crochet hat that i was going to conquer.

I FINALLY CONQUERED IT.

in fact, i've made a total of 4 crochet hats since my last blog of horrible rage!  

the first one, while totally correct, was just too baggy for my head.  again, the pattern was made by a person with much more hair than me, so it was totally okay to be hang-y on them.  but here it is:

see?  all floppy.

luckily, i finally found those magical rows that needed to be removed to lessen the slouchy to fit my short hair cut.

rawr!

cute, huh?

same hat in pink!

and just a little bit of slouch in the back.

i also made a tiny pink hat for bug, but i haven't gotten any picture of her in it yet.  it's still a hat, so she can't wear it to school.  i have to wait for some sort of outing to get her in her hat.

but that's all for now little bugaboos.  i was just so excited!

love and buttons, tiffers.





No comments:

Post a Comment